I like this game, and now let me share 7 things you may NOT know about me.
- I was a student of Humanities in SSC, HSC; and later I passed B.Ed. (Hons) and M.Ed. from Teachers Training College, Dhaka.
- In the last 4 years of my education, I was a hardware and trouble shooting engineer, based on home service.
- I have lots of students, youngest student read in class 8 (in 2003) and the oldest student is a doctor. I assume his age around 95 years.
- I wrote a book on computer learning named “এসো কম্পিউটার শিখি – Computer learning guide”, published by D.Net.
- Last month I got a baby girl who can not write PHP code. LOL. I am sure her mother knows PHP and C++.
- I am suffering from Hepatitis B and taking rest in my home according to the suggestion of my doctor.
I would like to read 7 things about these following 7 people.
And here are the rules:
– Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
– Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
– Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
– Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.